If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you have a lot on your plate and not enough hours in the day to get it all done. If you looking for a way to improve productivity in your business the answer may be as closer than you think. Yes, this is where technology and all of its consistent advances come in handy! The best thing about technology is that it can create more time for entrepreneurs by doing things like taking care of tasks and automating processes, leaving you free to do the work you love most–building your businesses. With so many tools available, making changes isn’t hard. Well, the goal is to make it not be hard…only rewarding. After all, isn’t this why you wanted to start your own business in the first place?
One of the challenges of running a small business is all of the tracking necessary to run a business (i.e., data tracking, email tracking, receipt tracking, call tracking, information tracking, social media tracking, and task management tracking). Did you track all of that? Whew, I hope so! I also hope to help alleviate some of that tracking.
There are many ways to leverage technology to automate office processes. Here are some strategies that will help you tap into the power of technology and make your business run smoother than ever before:
1. Create a social media strategy to connect with your audience. Social media is an important part of any entrepreneur’s business strategy. It can be difficult to know where to start with your social media presence, so it is important to determine which networks are best for your business and audience. For example, if you’re in the tech industry you should use LinkedIn more than Twitter or Facebook because those audiences won’t be interested in your content. Once you make that decision, create a schedule- plan of when and what type of posts will go up each day so that there is variety and consistency to keep followers engaged. Nobody likes stale posts!
2. Utilize the power of email marketing to generate leads and grow your customer base. Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools for generating leads. You can use email marketing to reach out and connect with your customers, prospects, and other people interested in what you have to offer. Email is a powerful tool for generating revenue because it has one of the highest conversion rates when it comes to online advertising. But it’s also a tool that can be difficult to master. There are tools like MailChimp and ActiveCampaign for this purpose, as well as services from Constant Contact and Vertical Response which offer other helpful features for email marketing. Using social media in conjunction with your emails can increase your ROI by more than 300%.
3. Implement a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy that will increase website traffic. In the digital age, SEO is a must for any business. The key to a successful SEO strategy is understanding how the human brain works and using that information in your marketing. By getting people’s initial interest through engaging content and then guiding them towards more detailed pages on your website, you’re increasing their probability for conversion by making it easier to process what they see next due to lower levels of anxiety when reading (or watching) longer posts.
4. Develop an analytics campaign that measures ROI. How do you know if your campaign is successful? You don’t. If you wait until the end of a campaign to analyze it, then there’s no way to tell how many conversions (money) were driven by your efforts. And if you’re not tracking conversions, then what’s the point of doing anything at all? Developing an analytics campaign that measures ROI can be daunting. There are a lot of different metrics and figures that need to be tracked in order to determine success. Here are some ways to increase your ROI with analytics:
- Track customer conversations across channels
- Find out how customers interact with each other through social media for feedback about your company
- Find out which content resonates most with people and target them accordingly
5. Use video marketing as part of your content strategy. Video marketing is the most engaging form of content on social media. It’s also the most-watched type of video online. Whether you’re recording a product demo, an interview with your CEO, or a behind-the-scenes look at your company, videos are an easy way to engage your audience and build trust.
6. Make use of mobile technology to engage customers in their current environment. As mobile technology continues to grow, there are many opportunities for entrepreneurs. With a phone in every pocket and a tablet in every hand, the potential target market has never been larger. It’s time to get creative with how you’re using your marketing budget. Mobile apps are becoming an increasingly popular way of engaging customers while they’re on the go. From QR codes that allow people to save money at your business by scanning them and following through with an action, or text-based chatbots that provide customer service when it’s most convenient for them.
There are many ways that technology can help you improve productivity for your business. Inefficient workflows can be a major drain on productivity. Technology should not only help you or your team get better at their jobs but also make it easier to do so. Here are three immediate ways you can get started leveraging technology in your business to improve efficiency: 1) A good first step is taking inventory of what currently exists-identify all the various tools and apps that have been used by employees over time; 2) Identifying these processes will help develop an understanding of where improvements could be made as well as any potential redundancies across different departments or teams within the organization; 3) find success through our expert team’s SEO or business writing services.